Drugs and Addictions, Key Data
This eight-page document, produced in 2013 by the OFDT, provides the most relevant figures for measuring and providing a quick overview of drug-related phenomena.
- Drugs and Addictions, Key Data 2022 (may 2022)
- Drugs, Key Data - 8th edition (june 2019)
- Drugs, Key Data - 7th edition (june 2017)
- Drugs, Key Data - 6th edition (june 2015)
- Drugs, Key Data - 5th edition (june 2013)
- Drugs, Key Data - 3rd edition (june 2010)
- Drugs, Key Data - 1st edition (december 2007)
Drugs in Europe
The European Drug Report 2023: Trends and Developments presents the EMCDDA’s latest analysis of the drug situation in Europe. Focusing on illicit drug use, related harms and drug supply, the report contains a comprehensive set of national data across these themes and key harm-reduction interventions. This report is based on information provided to the EMCDDA by the EU Member States, the candidate country Türkiye, and Norway, in an annual reporting process.
The annual Statistical Bulletin contains the most recent available data on the drug situation in Europe provided by the Member States. These datasets underpin the analysis presented in the European Drug Report. All data may be viewed interactively on screen and downloaded in Excel format.
The European Union and the drug phenomenon
The European Union & the drug phenomenon : Frequently asked questions, joint publication between the EMCDDA and the European Commission, october 2010, 12 p.