Drugs, key data
This eight-page document, produced in 2013 by the OFDT, provides the most relevant figures for measuring and providing a quick overview of drug-related phenomena.
- Drugs, Key Data - 8th edition (june 2019)
- Drugs, Key Data - 7th edition (june 2017)
- Drugs, Key Data - 6th edition (june 2015)
- Drugs, Key Data - 5th edition (june 2013)
- Drugs, Key Data - 3rd edition (june 2010)
- Drugs, Key Data - 1st edition (december 2007)
Drugs in Europe
How is the COVID-19 pandemic affecting drug use, supply and services?
Drug use and harms
What are the health costs of drug use in Europe today?
What do the latest data tell us about drug production and trafficking trends?
These and other questions are explored in the 2021 European Drug Report, our annual overview of the drug situation in Europe.
The annual Statistical Bulletin contains the most recent available data on the drug situation in Europe provided by the Member States. These datasets underpin the analysis presented in the European Drug Report. All data may be viewed interactively on screen and downloaded in Excel format..
The European Union and the drug phenomenon
The European Union & the drug phenomenon : Frequently asked questions, joint publication between the EMCDDA and the European Commission, october 2010, 12 p.