The eight national report from the TREND system
Tendances n° 58, OFDT, 4 p.
This issue of Tendances presents the main results from the TREND system for 2006 in addition to the initial observations for 2007, which are currently being analysed by the various sites in the TREND network. Since it was introduced in 1999, the Recent Trends & New Drugs scheme (Tendances ré- centes et nouvelles drogues or “TREND”) has focused on population groups consuming psychotropic products far more intensively than the general population of an equivalent age. The observations made can therefore not be correlated to the whole of the French population.
The highlights from 2006-2007 are presented in two sections :
- The first features a general overview of numerous basic trends concerning users and practices.
- The second examines the individual substances consumed.
Agnès Cadet-Taïrou, Michel Gandilhon, Abdalla Toufik, Isabelle Evrard
Download the PDF file (124 Ko)
Drugs in Europe
- Drug facts, figures and analyses: across Europe and by country
- Latest trends and legal, political and social responses
- Selected issues: Vulnerable groups of young people; National drug-related research in Europe; Towards a better understanding of drug-related public expenditure in Europe
Country situation summaries
The European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) website has a concise overview for each EU Member State on their national drug situation, as well as legal texts in their original formats, an indispensable tool for monitoring and analysing legislative developments in the Member States.
The European Union and the drug phenomenon
The European Union & the drug phenomenon : Frequently asked questions , joint publication between the EMCDDA and the European Commission, october 2010, 12 p.